Thursday 1 August 2013

Behind the character.

I have written a few articles now, and thought I would tell you a little about myself. My name is Hannah, and I am a psychology student in the United Kingdom. I joined Lord of the Rings Online about 2 and a half years ago.

In my apartment at University.
I've read most of Tolkien's Legendarium with my favourite books being the Silmarillion and the Hobbit. I began playing LOTRO with my girlfriend, and loved the atmosphere of the community as well as the game's design.
I love art, and use a lot of creativity when writing blog posts (hence my own GIFs and calligraphy). I develop my art when I can, and have created a few graphic designs for companies across the UK.
I'm keeping this brief as I am on holiday at the moment with my girlfriend on the south coast of England. It is quite beautiful here.

No comments:

Post a Comment