Friday 25 March 2016

Help Hannihr get her Law Degree!

My dear People,

Some of you may know that I work within the legal industry by day, and by night I am an administrator of the Evernight facebook group, creator of LOTRO is Beautiful and director at Hannihr.

I would like to make the world a better place. Let's have more of the Shire, and less of Mordor. To quote Lady Galadriel, "Even the smallest person can change the course of the future". Standing at 5ft 3, I would rather happily agree with her.

This is why I am humbly asking for donations, so that I may fund my law degree to become a kick ass human rights lawyer. If you are able to, click here to donate! The smallest amount would be sincerely appreciated, and each person who donates will have their name immortalised on my dissertation.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment